The following is what you should expect from the end of tenancy cleaning service package:
• Wash and polish all work surfaces.
• Clean inside all cupboards and drawers.
• Remove all items and dispose of them.
• Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
• Wall tiles to be degreased cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
• Clean and remove grime from extractor.
• Clean washing machine inside and out.
• Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
• Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome
• Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
• Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished
• Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
• Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean.
• Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
• Floors to be washed and sanitised.
• Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
• Deep vacuum or floor cleaning, including wet mopping them
• All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
• Internal cleaning of windows
• Windows sills to be wiped down.
• Door handles to be polished.
The end of tenancy cleaning service with Nice and Clean, guarantees the next owner or tenant to be enjoy their new place. Send us your specifics for an end of tenancy cleaning service to get an obligation free estimate.